Saturday, June 18, 2011

10 Questions


On Sunday morning when I am too lazy to get my ass out of bed I like to watch reruns of Inside the Actors Studio.  Sometimes it's sort of fun to image I'm one of the actors being interviewed so here's how I would answer the 10 questions.  How about you?

The Bernard Pivot Questionnaire:

The 10 Questions from Inside the Actors Studio

1) What is your favorite word?
  • Ubiquitous.  I just think it's a fun word to say and I don't get to use it often enough in daily conversation.
2) What is your least favorite word?
  • Failure.  "We regret to inform you" is a close second but I know that's a phrase not a word
3) What turns you on?
  • Creativity, intelligence kindness, and a sense of humor.
4) What turns you off?
  • People who are mean for no reason, leopard print and for some reason fuzzy dice hanging on rearview mirrors.
5) What sound or noise to you love?
  • The ocean.
6) What sound or noise do you hate?
  • Fingers nails or squeaky chalk on a chalk board.
7) What is your favorite curse word?
  • I think fuck is always a classic or motherfucker.
8) What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
  • Writer (hence writng a blog) or photographer.
9)What profession would you not like to do?
  • Working at a sweage treatment plant or garbage (wo)man.
10) If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
  • "Nice to meet you.  Your grandfather, your cats and your guinea pig from when you were a kid are all right over there."

No comments:

Post a Comment