Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We sell that?

We sell that?

These are some of the most unusual items that I have seen customers buy. I have never even heard of some of these things and I certainly didn't have any idea that we sold them at the grocery store where I work...

  1. canned spiced octopus...really?!?
  2. pickled pigs feet...how do you even prepare pickled pigs feet? Do you fry them? Bake them? Do you have them on a sandwich? I really have no idea and to be honest I really don't even want to know...but hey, if it's your thing--go for it.
  3. 25 pound bag of sugar. Now, of course, there's nothing unusual about buying and using sugar but 25 lbs is a lot of sugar! I mean, 25 pounds--that's like a small dog. I couldn't help but wonder what that guy was gonna do with all of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment