Tuesday, September 27, 2011

All good things...



They say all good things must come to an end...well, I don't know how many of you think this blog is any good...but I think it has been a good thing for me and it is at the end.  I would say that my goal when I started doing this a year ago was to write about the good, the bad and the ugly of being a cashier--but mostly it was for my amusement, a creative outlet and a way to stop myself from going crazy with boredom while I was at work.  For those of you who have followed along with me and maybe even sympathized a little, I can't say thanks enough for helping to play a part in keeping my sanity!  I hope you enjoyed it or found it helpful or funny or something...

So, now all that's left is to leave you with the "wrap-up":  I finally, finally, finally got a "real" full-time legal job.  I'm a paralegal again!  I'm nervous and excited and grateful--I really don't know what to expect or if I'm even going to like the job but I think everyone goes through that when you are about to start a new job.  Bill collectors rejoice because the check is coming in the mail--Really, I mean it!

For those of you out there looking for your dream job (or any job) hang in there, don't give up and keep chasing the dream because it's out there!  For those of you stuck in a job you hate...just remember your job is what you do...it's not who you are.  If you really hate your job try to use that as motivation to try to find something better.  And most importantly...always be nice to your cashier at the grocery store.

Thanks again, guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment